Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions, including those on the face hereof, constitute an Agreement between the Buyer and Seller, and are referred to as such:
- Buyer acknowledges that they have reviewed the job description for spelling, design, layout and over all correctness. Signed approval of Estimates and work Orders should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prices; Taxes: Prices stated hereon are exclusive of all taxes. Where ever applicable, unless Buyer provides Seller with an appropriate tax exemption certificate, sales tax may be added as an extra charge to buyer at Seller's discretion. Discounts, if any, will be computed exclusive of tax.>
- OUR Guarantee- We Guarantee all products shipped to invoice and Work Order specifications. Any Mistakes, whether ours or yours, will be dealt with in Fairness, Understanding and Trust. Sometimes it Happens.
- Payment Policy - For all new customers we require a 50% deposit, which will not earn interest, at the time the order is placed, Balances are due upon reception. Other terms are available for repeat clients. Acceptable methods of payment are Cash, Check, Visa or MasterCard. We reserve the right to request payment in full up front.
- Returns and Refusals: In no case are goods to be returned without first obtaining Seller's permission. Seller reserves the right not to accept the return of goods from a customer who has waited for more than five (5) business days before notifying the seller of the defective merchandise. Merchandise ordered for a customer, which is later refused before printing has begun is subject to a fifteen percent (15%) charge for restocking, servicing and handling.
- Garment and Ink Color: Seller has no control over the colors of garments and inks received from various manufacturers and/or distributors. We therefore cannot guarantee exact color match across dye lots, styles, sizes or manufacturers, although we will make every effort to match a customer's order as closely as possible. Please be advised, however, that the colors shown on manufacturers and/or distributors color charts may vary slightly from the actual garment color and ink color.
- Additional Fees: Seller will charge $25.00 for each time a check is insufficient, plus an Interest rate equal to the lesser or eighteen percent (18%) per annum or the maximum rate allowable by applicable law for unpaid balances. In addition, the cost of collection fees for past due balances and the cost of attorney fees associated with the cost of collecting past due balances will be added.
- Situs: This contract of sale is entered into the State of New Jersey and shall be construed under and in accordance with and governed be the local laws of the State of New Jersey.